03 - 04 November, 2020
ETC Houndsditch, London
Conference Day Two – 9th June 2020
8:30 am - 9:00 am REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
TRANSFORMING THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL TRAVEL
9:00 am - 9:20 am OPENING KEYNOTE GDS: How to adapt to the changing distribution landscape to achieve the right mix of direct and indirect sales
9:20 am - 10:20 am PANEL WITH INTERACTIVE POLLING: Mapping your customer journey - How to better collect, manage and process your data to extract customer insights and win bookings
10:20 am - 10:40 am CASE STUDY: How can you personalise your digital journey across the full travel lifecycle to offer your guests a unique experience that stands out from the competition?
10:40 am - 11:00 am INDUSTRY CASE STUDY: Multi-Dimensional Payments for OTAs
11:00 am - 11:20 am FUTURE FOCUS CASE STUDY: Adapting to consumer trends for the next 5 years - How to promote and grasp the opportunity of sustainable travel to prioritise the change in traveller priorities?
11:20 am - 12:00 pm MORNING NETWORKING BREAK
TRACK A – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / Accelerating Customer Acquisition & Retention12:00 pm - 12:40 pm PANEL WITH INTERACTIVE POLLING: How can you best respond to the impact digital distribution is having on your customer acquisition and retention strategy?
TRACK A – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / Accelerating Customer Acquisition & Retention12:40 pm - 1:00 pm CASE STUDY: How to empower your workforce to offer a ‘wow’ experience during the booking and in resort to better attract and retain customers
TRACK B – DIGITAL MARKETING / Thriving in a Data Driven Landscape12:00 pm - 12:20 pm PANEL WITH INTERACTIVE POLLING: How can you drive a data-driven marketing strategy in a privacy-first world to build a rapport with your customers?
TRACK B – DIGITAL MARKETING / Thriving in a Data Driven Landscape12:20 pm - 12:40 pm INDUSTRY CASE STUDY
TRACK B – DIGITAL MARKETING / Thriving in a Data Driven Landscape12:40 pm - 1:00 pm CASE STUDY: How to use programmatic marketing such as ML, Google Ads and Facebook Marketing to target the most relevant customers and secure the booking directly
TRACK C – eCOMMERCE / Unlocking New Revenue Streams12:00 pm - 12:40 pm PANEL WITH INTERACTIVE POLLING: How can you partner with brands that align with yours to unlock new revenue streams?
TRACK C – eCOMMERCE / Unlocking New Revenue Streams12:40 pm - 1:00 pm CASE STUDY: How to better set up your organisation for digital transformation to decrease time to market and drive sales
TRACK A – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE HOW TO/ ROUNDTABLES1:00 pm - 2:00 pm How to overcome the key challenges you face in developing your customer experience strategy for the future:
- How to – overcome changes in traveller priorities Tom Hall, VP Experience, Lonely Planet
- How to – future proof your loyalty schemes Spencer Lee, CEO, AirAsia BIG Loyalty
- How to – serve customers through personalisation Marco Ottaviani, Head of CRM & Customer Activation, MSC Cruises
- How to – bring digital platforms to CX Jurik Auer, Global Project Manager Online Sales, Lufthansa Group
- How to – ensure customer satisfaction Paul Blackwell, Head of Customer Excellence, Avis
TRACK B – DIGITAL MARKETING HOW TO / ROUNDTABLES1:00 pm - 2:00 pm How to overcome the key challenges you face in developing your digital marketing strategy for the future:
- How to – take advantage of social media trends & shifting influencer dynamics Muireann Larré-Larrouy, Director, Global Digital Marketing, Wine Paths
- How to – combat changes in brand trust Santiago Garcia Solimei, Global Social Media Director, Melia
- How to – shift to customer-first content marketing Kasia Rudnik, Director, eCommerce, The Langham London
- How to – use new data-driven marketing strategies Dilpreet Singh, Head of CRM & Business Analytics, The Oberoi Group
- How to – determine the importance of chat functions Blessy Townes, Vice President, Head of Digital, Discovery Hospitality
TRACK C - eCOMMERCE HOW TO / ROUNDTABLES1:00 pm - 2:00 pm How to overcome the key challenges you face in developing your revenue optimisation strategy for the future:
- How to – make the best changes in your ancillary partnerships Sharon Huetson, Head of Ancillary Revenue, Iberia
- How to – roll out innovative app uses Simon Llanos, Marketing Director Europe, Klook
- How to – boost mobile and desktop sales conversions Esamatti Vuolle, Global Retailing Strategy Lead, Finnair
- How to – determine the future of blockchain Florian Pautot, Lead Blockchain Developer, Air France-KLM