03 - 04 November, 2020
Day Two – 4th November 2020
New Frontiers in Travel Tech
11:00 am - 11:30 am WELCOME REMARKS Ben Sharples, Event Director, Digital Travel
11:00 am - 11:30 am PANEL: Mapping your customer journey: How can you better collect, manage and process your data to extract customer insights and personalise your messaging to maintain customer loyalty during difficult times?
- How can you best collect, manage and process data?
- How to increase conversions with data-driven decision making
- How can you use customer data to understand your markets and better target different regions/customer types?
- How can you connect the data to the customer journey and identify new opportunities for service improvement?
Following the panel you will then break out into a small group online roundtable for further discussion
Dilpreet SinghHead of CRM & Business Analytics
The Oberoi Group
Zaida SalieDirector, Media Services & Partnerships
Lisa OswaldSVP, Global Head of Customer Service
José Luís Aranda RieraGlobal Digital Media Advertising Director
Meliá Hotels International
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Roundtables
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm CASE STUDY: How to combat significant changes in brand trust that have occurred this year to rebuild your customer experience
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm LUNCH BREAK
Our VIP Content and Speakers are accessible only for our paying delegates – our delegate manager Christopher Sharp will be pleased to talk you through how this works – Christopher.email@example.com
Re-establishing Customer Engagement in 2021 & Beyond
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm PANEL: How can you use omni-channel marketing to empower your customers along their booking journey and retain confidence in your brand now and into the future?
- How to select the right social media channel for you and your customer and deploy it at the right time
- How to use social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube campaigns for brand awareness
- How do you measure the success of campaigns to ensure that you continue a cycle of high quality data collection and analysis?
- How can customer data help a focused marketing campaign and drive conversions?
Esamatti VuolleGlobal Retailing Strategy Lead
Kasia RudnikDirector, eCommerce
The Langham London
Simon LlanosMarketing Director Europe
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm CASE STUDY: How to make use of user-generated content: creating authentic content and building a community to best connect with your customers
- How can building an emotional connection with customers help engage them?
- How to select the right social media channel for you and your customer
- How can inspiring travellers through destinations, hotels, Instagram trends etc. help you win the booking?
- How can exploiting consumer trends sell more travel?
Sophie Elizabeth ClarkeDirector of Social Media, EMEA
Radisson Hotel Group