03 - 04 November, 2020
Day One – 3rd November 2020
ALL TIMES ARE IN CEST
Reinvigorating Our Industry Post Covid-19
9:15 am - 9:30 am WELCOME REMARKS Ben Sharples, Event Director, Digital Travel
10:00 am - 11:00 am OPENING PANEL: How can we rebuild the travel industry and traveller confidence post Covid-19?
- How will customers book post COVID-19, and what will they expect online and offline?
- How important is business transformation for the survival of a thriving travel ecosystem?
- How to define what is important to the customer
- What are the near-future trends you need to start adopting?
AirAsia BIG Loyalty
Gary WallaceHead of Commercial Products
Mark StruikCommercial Director
11:30 am - 12:00 pm CASE STUDY: CX focus: How to create a first-class customer experience to build an emotional connection with your customer that keeps them coming back
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm CASE STUDY: How to best collect and use data to personalise and streamline touch points to retain sales and revenue in a difficult environment
- What is the internal journey towards personalisation at scale?
- How can you take personalisation to the next level and nurture new business?
- How can you work with tech suppliers to scale up your personalisation strategy?
- How to collect and use data in the right way
Kjetil Eik L. LøvliHead of Marketing Personalisation
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm ROUNDTABLE: How to overcome the key challenges around developing your customer experience strategy for your digital platforms
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm LUNCH BREAK + INTERACTIVE NETWORKING
Accelerating Customer Acquisition & Retention
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm PANEL: Balancing digital AND in-person touchpoints: How can you decide where to use digital and the ‘human touch’ to offer the ideal consumer experience following a huge increase in demand for contact?
- How to create a dual relationship between digital and in-person
- How can you best understand where to use digital in your strategy?
- How can you intertwine your people with digital enablers to offer the best customer experience?
- How can you augment the capacity of your people through digital?
Ahmad KheirDirector, eCommerce
FIVE Hotels and Resorts
Stefano PinzaniDirector, CRM & Loyalty
Nicola RhoneChief Commercial Officer
Great National Group
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm CASE STUDY: The story of a Sugar Plum Fairy: How to identify your customer targeting points to achieve your digital marketing strategy
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm PRIVATE WORKSHOP: Disrupt your thinking: Building a conversational airline in the new era of travel
David Saines former Head of Operational Development & Change Virgin Atlantic
Nick Chaillier Client Partner LivePerson
· Building a Conversational strategy: Why messaging and automation is more important now than ever, and its impact on customers, agents and the business
· Powering through disruption: How a Conversational foundation helped travel brands operate in unprecedented times
· Future-proofing your business: Where should travel brands focus their energy as they move forward in the “new normal”?
David Sainesformer Head of Operational Development & Change
Nick ChaillierClient Partner