With more than 15 years of experience in the areas of operations, procurement, and partnership development in hospitality, facility management, retail, and aviation, Gregory BAILLET is today leading the product development activities for Brussels Airlines, part of Lufthansa Group. Gregory’s mission is to bring the company to the next level of customer experience focusing on inflight, cabin development, ground products, and bringing a total new product strategy to the group.
Many changes were implemented under his leadership in the recent years. Some examples:
- Drastic improvement of both customer satisfaction and financial results thanks to continuous inflight product optimization since 2016
- New buy on board partnerships with strategic partners like ‘The Foodmaker’, resulting in a new menu awarded catering innovation of the year 2017
- Introduction of Premium Economy and a whole new long-haul cabin, known as ‘the boutique hotel in the air’, launched in 2019
- Development of a disruptive concept for the lounge ‘The Loft’, awarded
Best European lounge 2019.
- Partnership with the Smurfs as Brussels Airlines’ kids mascot, culminating in the new ‘Smurfy’ Aircraft livery called Aerosmurf
Customer obsessed, Gregory believes that the key to succeed is to continuously bringing new and better value to the guests by delivering innovation thanks to keys partners while strongly focusing on margin growth and process optimization, and he’s keen to keep on moving towards this road in the years to come.
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Gregory.
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.