26 - 27 June, 2018
etc.venues County Hall, London
Contact Us: 44 (0) 207 368 9894
Agenda Day 2
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration and Morning Refreshments
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairperson’s Welcome & Opening RemarksChris Micklethwaite, Former CIO, TUI Group, CEO,3PointsDigital
The Battle For Digital Domination
9:10 am - 9:30 am KEYNOTE: Balancing Digital And Human Touch In Customer Engagement In The Hospitality IndustryRemy Merckx, Vice President Digital,Radisson Hotel Group
9:30 am - 10:10 am Case Study: How to win today’s booking by understanding tomorrow’s customer?Alessandra Di Lorenzo, Chief Commercial Officer - Media & Partnerships,Lastminute.com
- Today's customers are connected ones: how the use of data has transformed the online booking process
- How to optimise targeting based on passion, destination and propensity to spend
- Driving sales through engaging and relevant content
- How to combine data with real-time insights and events to boost bookings
Alessandra Di LorenzoChief Commercial Officer - Media & Partnerships
10:10 am - 10:50 am GUEST SPEAKER ADDRESS
10:50 am - 11:30 am Morning Refreshment Break
11:30 am - 12:10 pm PANEL DISCUSION: How can you make every customer feel like 1 in a million versus 1 of a million in today’s competitive landscape?Amy Clark, Senior Director of Digital & Loyalty, EMEA,Wyndham Hotel Group Heidi Myers, Head of Marketing, EMEA,Uber for Business Elizabeth Brennan, UK Industry Client Director for Retail, Travel and Classified,Criteo Alex Horstmann, Group Digital Director,Thomas Cook Airline Group
- Selling experiences not products: How to personalize, customize, and humanize, everyone’s online experience across channels
- How to use shopper data to deliver the right message to the right shopper at the right time on the right device
- How can you increase activity to your site and create the experience they’re looking for without a loyalty program?
- How to ensure every touchpoint, whether on or offline, is a personalised brand experience and an opportunity to engage the consumer resulting in the to direct bookings and loyalty
- Why is the need for personalization so strong amongst the Millennial Generation and how can the travel industry benefit from these shopping behaviours?
Amy ClarkSenior Director of Digital & Loyalty, EMEA
Wyndham Hotel Group
Heidi MyersHead of Marketing, EMEA
Uber for Business
Elizabeth BrennanUK Industry Client Director for Retail, Travel and Classified
Alex HorstmannGroup Digital Director
Thomas Cook Airline Group
12:10 pm - 12:40 pm OUR STORY: How to offer a personalised and memorable experience that guarantees repeat bookings in a competitive and ‘disloyal’ environment?Kevin Duijndam, Global Digital Marketing Head,Air France KLM
- What technologies can connect you to the connected customer to ensure you drive direct bookings?
- How to ensure the fine line between becoming over-personal and delivering tailored experiences that don't overwhelm your customer
- What are the best strategies in repeat bookings that offer personalised and tailor made messaging
Kevin DuijndamGlobal Digital Marketing Head
Air France KLM
12:40 pm - 1:40 pm Lunch
12:40 pm - 1:40 pm Stackla Masterclass
12:40 pm - 1:40 pm Persado Masterclass
Stream A: DRILL DOWN ROUNDTABLES1:40 pm - 2:40 pm ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS François Laxalt, Senior Director Product Marketing,Tinyclues Andy Dellbridge, Head of Professional Services and Customer Success,OtherLevels Kavi Chaurasia, VP of Marketing,Air Costa Soraya Gofti, Sr. Manager SEM,Hotels.com Victoria Roginskaya, Global Sr. SEM Specialist,Hotels.com Dilpreet Singh, Head of CRM and Customer Analytics,The Oberoi Group Fred Crehan, VP Sales EMEA,Yieldify Andra Magerusan, Senior Business Psychologist, Customer experience,Innovation Bubble
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS:
Pick the topic that will make the biggest impact on achieving your 2018 priorities. Through facilitated discussion, you’ll tap into the collective expertise of your peers. Your toolbox will be overflowing!
Table 1: How to use a data-driven approach to enhance customer experience and increase conversions
Jason Stewart, eCommerce & Digital Manager, Aberdeen International Airport
Table 2: How Deep AI brings new campaign use-cases to travel marketers by finding future buyers and driving on average +49% additional revenue
François Laxalt, Senior Director Product Marketing, Tinyclues
Table 3: Channels of engagement: Innovations in CRM
Andy Dellbridge, Head of Professional Services and Customer Success, OtherLevels and Former Global Head of CRM, Camelot National Lottery
Table 4: Digital Behavioural Marketing – How to use human cognitive bias to drive sales in a digital world
Andra Magerusan, Senior Business Psychologies, Innovation Bubble
Table 5: Optimizing Your Ad Copy Strategies to Get More Traffic at a Lower Cost
Soraya Gofti, Sr. Manager SEM, Hotels.com
Victoria Roginskaya, Global Sr. SEM Specialist, Hotels.com
Table 6: Conversational commerce – How to enhance the customer experience at every touchpoint and identify what makes a good vs bad experience
Table 7: Customer Journey Optimisation: Mapping Online Journeys in Travel
Fred Crehan, Vice President EMEA, Yieldify
François LaxaltSenior Director Product Marketing
Andy DellbridgeHead of Professional Services and Customer Success
Kavi ChaurasiaVP of Marketing
Soraya GoftiSr. Manager SEM
Victoria RoginskayaGlobal Sr. SEM Specialist
Dilpreet SinghHead of CRM and Customer Analytics
The Oberoi Group
Fred CrehanVP Sales EMEA
Andra MagerusanSenior Business Psychologist, Customer experience
Stream B: TECHNOLOGY DIALOGUE1:40 pm - 2:40 pm CASE STUDY REVOLUTION: How will future technology innovations influence the way your digital campaign is shaped? Dr Torsten Wingenter, Former Global Head of Digital Innovation,Lufthansa
- How to move towards creating customer journeys across every channel and touch point with live feedback?
- What is the true value of digital for your business and how can you build a successful digital strategy in line with this?
- Sustaining the right technology partnerships in the current ‘win the booking ‘ landscape
Dr Torsten WingenterFormer Global Head of Digital Innovation
Steam A: MASTERING DIGITAL TRENDS2:40 pm - 3:20 pm CASE STUDY REVOLUTION: How can you asses how affective is your current digital marketing strategy is in order to create a seamless digital experience that promotes direct bookings? Fabrizio Viacava, Global Head eCommerce & Digital Marketing,Costa Crociere
- How can you asses your current digital marketing strategy effectiveness?
- Will creating a defined and consistent messaging across multiple platforms and devices highlight how your brand stands out?
- Practical examples of how successful selling of the experience has increased customer brand engagement and loyalty
- Learn how to evolve the site experience to meet the needs of today’s travelers
Fabrizio ViacavaGlobal Head eCommerce & Digital Marketing
Stream B: MASTERING DIGITAL INVESTMENTS2:40 pm - 3:20 pm START UP CASE STUDY REVOLUTION : The mind-set of the millennial - Understanding how travel experience is key to ‘digital nomads’ purchasing behaviours Céleste Owen-Jones, Founder & CEO,Live2leave
- What data helps you understand the millennial purchasing process
- How to understand millennial behaviours and trends and how to meet their demands as they influence trends and redefine buying habits.
- Experiences vs products how the personalized travel experiences you create will win you the booking?
- With the ascent of the silent digital traveller, real human service and interactions fade in importance
Céleste Owen-JonesFounder & CEO
3:20 pm - 3:50 pm Afternoon Refreshment Break
The Next Impactful Digital Trends
3:50 pm - 4:30 pm PANEL DISCUSSION: How can you use social media to double your inspiration bookings?Trausti Karlsson, Digital Marketing Lead,Icelandair Hotels David Armstrong, CEO,HolidayPirates Group Chris Ulph, Global Head Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Innovation,Choice Hotels International Joyce Bliss, Global Marketing Director,Enterprise Holdings Sophie Clarke, Social Media Manager,Radisson Hotel Group
- How to create real-time access to relevant tips and, often, crowd-sourced information as it has ultimately changed the way many travellers approach planning a trip — from inspiration to booking
- How to promote positive reviews: Top tips on driving travel bookings as many travel organisations find managing this very time consuming
- The importance of why real-time engagement is the biggest social media
- Why understanding customer’s desires for video, personalization, mobile, and real-time engagement can influence one click bookings
Trausti KarlssonDigital Marketing Lead
Chris UlphGlobal Head Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Innovation
Choice Hotels International
Joyce BlissGlobal Marketing Director
Sophie ClarkeSocial Media Manager
Radisson Hotel Group
4:30 pm - 4:55 pm CLOSING KEYNOTE INTERVIEW: What are the new alternative travel trends and how will they impact on your business?Chris Micklethwaite, Former CIO, TUI Group, CEO,3PointsDigital
- How the roles of the major travel players changed and what is to be expected in the future?
- Who is increasingly delving into each other's territories?
- How will the growth of alternative travel trends influence your business?
Interviewee: Amro Khoudeir, Global Director Digital & Distribution, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Hotels
Interviewer: Chris Micklethwaite, Former CIO, TUI Group, CEO, 3PointsDigital