03 - 04 November, 2020
ETC Houndsditch, London
2018 Agenda Day 2
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration and Morning Refreshments
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairperson’s Welcome & Opening RemarksJessica Welch - Senior Business Psychologist Innovation Bubble
The Battle For Digital Domination
9:10 am - 9:30 am KEYNOTE: How to balance digital and human touch in customer engagement to maximise loyaltyRemy Merckx - Vice President Digital Radisson Hotel Group
9:30 am - 10:10 am CASE STUDY: Developing the best strategy to reach the connected customer - how to combine data with real-time insights and events to boost bookingsAlessandra Di Lorenzo - Chief Commercial Officer - Media & Partnerships Lastminute.com
- Today's customers are connected ones: how the use of data has transformed the online booking process
- How to optimise targeting based on passion, destination and propensity to spend
- Driving sales through engaging and relevant content
- How to combine data with real-time insights and events to boost bookings
Alessandra Di LorenzoChief Commercial Officer - Media & Partnerships
10:10 am - 10:50 am GUEST SPEAKER ADDRESS: How to shape tomorrow by bringing the latest technology into travel todayJoakim Everstin - Futurologist & Innovation and Technology Evangelist Snowfall
10:50 am - 11:30 am Morning Refreshment Break
11:30 am - 12:10 pm PANEL DISCUSION: How can you make every customer feel like 1 in a million versus 1 of a million in today’s competitive landscape?Jessica Welch - Senior Business Psychologist Innovation Bubble Elizabeth Brennan - UK Industry Client Director for Retail, Travel and Classified Criteo Remy Merckx - Vice President Digital Radisson Hotel Group
- Selling experiences not products: How to personalize, customize, and humanize, everyone’s online experience across channels
- How to use shopper data to deliver the right message to the right shopper at the right time on the right device
- How can you increase activity to your site and create the experience they’re looking for without a loyalty program?
- How to ensure every touchpoint, whether on or offline, is a personalised brand experience and an opportunity to engage the consumer resulting in the to direct bookings and loyalty
- Why is the need for personalization so strong amongst the Millennial Generation and how can the travel industry benefit from these shopping behaviours?
Elizabeth BrennanUK Industry Client Director for Retail, Travel and Classified
12:10 pm - 12:30 pm OUR STORY: How to offer a personalised and memorable experience that guarantees repeat bookings in a competitive and ‘disloyal’ environmentKevin Duijndam - Global Digital Marketing Head Air France KLM
- What technologies can connect you to the connected customer to ensure you drive direct bookings?
- How to ensure the fine line between becoming over-personal and delivering tailored experiences that don't overwhelm your customer
- What are the best strategies in repeat bookings that offer personalised and tailor made messaging
Kevin DuijndamGlobal Digital Marketing Head
Air France KLM
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Lunch
Stackla Masterclass12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Creating authentic customer experiences in the era of visual content Andy Mallinson - Managing Director, EMEA Stackla
Social media and smartphones have given rise to the era of visual content — changing the traveller's journey from inspiration to booking.
Today, nearly 100% of the content marketers publish contain visuals, but most struggle to consistently create enough engaging imagery to keep all their content channels fresh and relevant. Instead of wasting time and money producing picture-perfect visuals or buying inauthentic stock photos for all your marketing activities, you could be tapping into the wealth of real photos and videos travellers create and share online everyday.
Andy MallinsonManaging Director, EMEA
Persado Masterclass12:30 pm - 1:30 pm VIP Workshop Lunch on how travel brands can use AI to scale customer engagement Daniela Esposito - Business Development Director Persado
The discussion during the VIP Workshop will include:
- How AI can help you to connect with customers by understanding the language and emotions that resonate best and how to effectively apply these insights.
- Key advice on how AI is being used in the Travel industry to drive personalisation and hold real, valuable conversations with customers.
- Practical case studies on how leading brands such as Expedia, Hotels.com, and Caesars Entertainment drive their marketing efforts, the insights they’re gaining, and the ROI they’re realising.
Daniela EspositoBusiness Development Director
Stream A: DRILL DOWN ROUNDTABLES1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS Dilpreet Singh - Head of CRM and Customer Analytics The Oberoi Group Andy Dellbridge - Head of Professional Services and Customer Success OtherLevels Victoria Roginskaya - Global Sr. SEM Specialist Hotels.com Kavi Chaurasia - VP of Marketing Air Costa Jessica Welch - Senior Business Psychologist Innovation Bubble Magdalena Seibel - Senior Business Psychologist Innovation Bubble Cathy Thomson - Global Head of Customer Experience Hostelworld Daniel Kenneally - Sales Director Tinyclues Fred Crehan - VP Sales EMEA Yieldify
Table 1: How to use a data-driven approach to enhance customer experience and increase conversions
Dilpreet Singh, Head of CRM and Customer Analytics, The Oberoi Group
Table 2: How Deep Learning brings new campaign use-cases to travel marketers by finding future buyers and driving on average +49% additional campaign revenue
Cathy Thomson, Global Head of Customer Experience, Hostelworld
Daniel Kenneally, Sales Director, Tinyclues
Katy Bennett, UK Director, Tinyclues
Table 3: Channels of engagement: Innovations in CRM
Andy Dellbridge, Head of Professional Services and Customer Success, OtherLevels and Former Global Head of CRM, Camelot National Lottery
Table 4: Digital Behavioural Marketing – How to use human cognitive bias to drive sales in a digital world
Jessica Welch, Senior Business Psychologies, Innovation Bubble
Magdalena Seibel, Senior Business Psychologies, Innovation Bubble
Table 5: Optimizing Your Ad Copy Strategies to Get More Traffic at a Lower Cost
Soraya Gofti, Sr. Manager SEM, Hotels.com
Victoria Roginskaya, Global Sr. SEM Specialist, Hotels.com
Table 6: Conversational commerce – How to enhance the customer experience at every touchpoint and identify what makes a good vs bad experience
Kavi Chaurasia, VP of Marketing, Air Costa
Table 7: Customer Journey Optimisation: Mapping Online Journeys in Travel
Fred Crehan, Vice President EMEA, Yieldify
Dilpreet SinghHead of CRM and Customer Analytics
The Oberoi Group
Andy DellbridgeHead of Professional Services and Customer Success
Victoria RoginskayaGlobal Sr. SEM Specialist
Kavi ChaurasiaVP of Marketing
Magdalena SeibelSenior Business Psychologist
Cathy ThomsonGlobal Head of Customer Experience
Daniel KenneallySales Director
Fred CrehanVP Sales EMEA
Stream B: TECHNOLOGY DIALOGUE1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CASE STUDY REVOLUTION: How will future technology innovations influence the way your digital campaign is shaped? Dr Torsten Wingenter - Faculty Futur/io Futur/io - European Institute of Exponential Technologies & Desirable Futures
- How to move towards creating customer journeys across every channel and touch point with live feedback?
- What is the true value of digital for your business and how can you build a successful digital strategy in line with this?
- Sustaining the right technology partnerships in the current ‘win the booking ‘ landscape
Dr Torsten WingenterFaculty Futur/io
Futur/io - European Institute of Exponential Technologies & Desirable Futures
Stream B: MASTERING DIGITAL INVESTMENTS2:30 pm - 3:10 pm START UP CASE STUDY REVOLUTION : The mind-set of the millennial - Understanding how travel experience is key to ‘digital nomads’ purchasing behaviours Céleste Owen-Jones - Co-founder & CEO Live2Leave Léa Bourratière - Co-founder & CMO Live2Leave
- What data helps you understand the millennial purchasing process
- How to understand millennial behaviours and trends and how to meet their demands as they influence trends and redefine buying habits.
- Experiences vs products how the personalized travel experiences you create will win you the booking?
- With the ascent of the silent digital traveller, real human service and interactions fade in importance
Céleste Owen-JonesCo-founder & CEO
Léa BourratièreCo-founder & CMO
3:10 pm - 3:40 pm Afternoon Refreshment Break
The Next Impactful Digital Trends
3:40 pm - 4:20 pm PANEL DISCUSSION: How can you use social media to double your inspiration bookings?David Armstrong - CEO HolidayPirates Group Sophie Clarke - Social Media Manager Radisson Hotel Group Trausti Karlsson - Digital Marketing Lead Icelandair Hotels
- How to create real-time access to relevant tips and, often, crowd-sourced information as it has ultimately changed the way many travellers approach planning a trip — from inspiration to booking
- How to promote positive reviews: Top tips on driving travel bookings as many travel organisations find managing this very time consuming
- The importance of why real-time engagement is the biggest social media
- Why understanding customer’s desires for video, personalization, mobile, and real-time engagement can influence one click bookings
Sophie ClarkeSocial Media Manager
Radisson Hotel Group
Trausti KarlssonDigital Marketing Lead